Monday 8 July 2013

My Own Makeup Line TAG

Hey everyone:)

Whilst watching Pixiwoos Beauty Boot Camp on DailyMix, I discovered the YouTube channel of beautiful Olivia Cockerham. On her channel she had a video on this tag and I thought it was such a fun idea I just had to have a go at it on here

 

 

1. What would the line be called?

I would probably go for something abit grand like Lady Fox/Janes (Jane's my mothers name).

 

2. What would be different about your line?

Certain products would have different variations to suit all skin tones i.e. if there was a concealer that had amazing coverage but wasn't suitable for people with dry skin, there would be the same product that does the same thing but adjusted for dry skin. I would also have two faces of the line that represented a kinda villian/evil queen and a pure, sweet princess.

 

3. Which YouTubers would be invited to the launch?

I'd have two categories: The Professionals - Pixiwoo, Lisa Eldrige, Kandee Johnson, Tanya Burr, Wayne Goss. The Others - Essiebutton, Lily Pebbles, Dolly Bow Bow, viviannadoesmakeup, Sprinkle of Glitter...

 

4. Which makeup artist would I employ?

I would want someone who wasn't afraid to step out of their comfort zone and experiment with different looks so I'd probably choose Samantha Chapman. As much as I love Nic, Sam's creativity is more suited to my requirements.

 

5. Who would be the face of the line?

As I mentioned before, I would want two face, one with a pure beauty and the other with a villanous look, but both would have to be classic beauties...

The Evil Queen - I would have to chose Megan Fox, she has the most seductive, spellbinding eyes that could lure you into a false sense of sercurity, and she's extremely sexy.

The Pure Princess - There's not many people out there with such a pure, natural beauty as Zooey Deschanel, she has a kinda Snow White quality, which is perfect for what I'd want and her eyes are big and kind.


6. What would the line be known for?

Having luxurious, great quality products at an afforable price and having limited addition themed ranges. Oh, and having two faces...

 

7. What would the packaging be like?

I would want something grand and totally unique from anything else out there...

(Mood Board)

There would be a lot of gold, classically shaped products that looked far more expensive than they actually are. With things like lipsticks, I would have coloured gems on the top of the lid to go with the colour of the lipstick. If I went with the fox theme, I would have a fox shaped highlighter on products such as blushers and bronzers. All my foundations would be in clear bottles and the shade in the bottle would be the exact shade it would come out as and they would have a gold lid...

 

 

So, that was the tag, I hope you enjoyed it and I tag all of you to have a go :)

 

Thanks for reading x

 

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas are great! I would definitely buy your products if they were real :-)


    rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete