Wednesday 17 July 2013

Clinique Even Better Eyes | Dark Circle Corrector

Hey there:)

Like many women, I am HUGELY self-conscious about my baggy, dark eye circles and I'm constantly trying to find some sort of miracle product that will banish those bags for good. Of course, we all know there's no such thing, but, there is something close...

 

Clinique Even Better Eyes

I came to own the product purely by accident, my mum had purchased it for herself but found it irritated her skin, so I was on it like a shot! Well, I couldn't let it go to waste could I... Even though they're a more mature brand, I am a massive fan of Clinique, the quality of products are consistently brilliant and their skin care has to be the most compatible with my temperamental skin, so I had high hope for this product, and I was right...

The product comes in a sleek, sophisticated, compact tube and comes with a flat, metal applicator which is designed to reduce puffiness and also gives you a relaxing, cooling sensation. The product itself is a very thin, peachy tinted liquid (which intended to even out the skin tone) that gradually disapears as you work into the eye, which is great if you don't want to wear any makeup but want to disguise those bags...and you only need to apply about half a pea size to each each eye. Unlike other eye brightening creams, the product sinks into the skin and lasts all day without any movement, which is a better alternative to concealer. Although you only need one coat to last all day, you can use it twice a day for about 6 weeks it's apparently meant to banish those circles for up to 4/5 weeks.

At around £29 it's a little pricey but I would definitely recommend this to anyone, like myself, who suffers from dark circles or puffiness, or just wants an easy, fast, long lasting way of brightening the eyes up.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed that little review, and as always, don't hesitate to leave a comment, they always brighten my day:)

 

Thanks for reading x

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such information about the dark circle. I hope you will share some more information. Please keep sharing.
    If you are looking for Dark circle treatment under eyes in Kochi, Kerala Check out: https://vpslakeshorehospital.com/blog/dark-circles-under-eyes-causes-treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such information about the dark circle. I hope you will share some more information. Please keep sharing.
    If you are looking for Dark circle treatment under eyes in Kochi, Kerala Check out: https://vpslakeshorehospital.com/blog/dark-circles-under-eyes-causes-treatment

    ReplyDelete