Sunday 23 June 2013

Liebster Award

 

Hey there :)

Firstly, I would like to say a huge thanks to the gorgeous Afroditi Kateli at Gleaming Spire for nominating me for the award, it made my day! :)

So, what is the Liebstar Award? Well, aimed at bloggers with under 200 followers, it's designed to bring fellow newbie bloggers together and allow them to get know each other a little better. It's a great way to expose new bloggers to more possible views/followers and get involved more in the blogging community. There are, however, some rules you MUST follow...

 

 

The Rules

1. You must answer 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.

2. You yourself must then pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to also be nominated for the award.

3. You must think up 11 questions for these nominees to answer and also notify them.

4. You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.

 

 

Questions from Gleaming Spire

 

1. Who is your favourite YouTube beauty guru?

I would probably have to say essie-button. She's really knowledgable, honest, down to earth and absolutely hilarious, she definitely has the full package.

 

2. What is your favourite foundation?

M.A.C Studio Fix Plus Powder Foundation

 

3. Summer or Winter?

Definitely Winter! My body temprature's constantly at boiling point, so I find the cold nice and refreshing. Plus I love knitwear! :)

 

4. How do you start blogging?

Choose a platform - there are tons of blogging sites out there...Wordpress, Blogger, Weebly...you need to look around and choose one best suited to you.

Pick a name - you need to make sure you pick something easy to remember and that you won't regret, it's harder to change your name than to pick one.

Start posting - at the start, try not to worry too much about spelling/grammar, just write what you know and love and the rest will fall into place.

 

5. What's your favourite lipstick colour?

Coral pink.

 

6. What's your dream destination?

Lapland! I love all things christmasy :)

 

7. What's your all time favourite movie?

I have two, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Moulin Rouge.

 

8. Who do you want to play Christian Grey in the 50 Shades of Grey movie?

Bradley Cooper. He's a great actor and he has the most piercing eyes.

 

9. Say one random fact about you.

I hate olives.

 

10. Say one beauty thing you suck at.

Painting my nails, I always end up with more of it on my finger than my actual nail.

 

11. Are you going on holiday this year? if so, where?

Unfortunately not. I'm a stay at home kinda gal.

 

 

I Tag

Lisa - Damn Precious

Eimear - Labels & Lipsticks

Georgie - Beauty by Georgie

Alice - According To Alice

Charlotte - Girl Meets World

Rachael - Racheal Victoria

Holly - Holly Lucy

Racheal Catherine - Little Purple Orchid

Sarah - At The Beauty Desk

Jess - My Vintage World

Lizzie - Lizzie's Style

 

My Questions for you

1. Why did you start your blog?

2. What's your favourite concealer?

3. Who would play you in the movie of your life?

4. Favourite nail polish at the moment?

5. Cats or dogs?

6. Winged liner or smokey eye?

7. Cake or icecream?

8. Favourite Moisturizer?

9. Brights or pastels?

10. Favourite fake tan?

11. Worst beauty habbit?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment