Thursday 27 June 2013

If I Was A Rich Girl | Dream House

Hey there:)

Like everyone, I can dream for hours about what I would do in a world where money was no object and nothing was out of my reach. There are tons of things I can think of but the first thing I would do is buy a house like this...

I know what you're thinking, 'you have an unlimited amount of cash and you want to live in a cottage?'...yes, yes I do! I've never really seen myself living in a big, grand, opulent mansion/manor, they're just too big, cold and a bugger to keep clean! I prefer a cute, little cottage located in a quient country village and a large garden for my hourd of animals I'll no doubt get (a duck called Geoffery, a Husky and a Rottweiler, a giant rabbit and a little, tiny piggie).
As a long time lover of all things Laura Ashley, I would decorate the entire place in my most loved items from their. As a little insight into my style, I've put together a few of my favourite bits...enjoy!
 
 
Laura Ashley Wishlist

1. Josette Dark Linen Wallpaper, £30

2. Frame - Price Unknown

3. Sofa - Price Unknown

4. Floral Tea Light Hurricane Lamp, £23

5. Helmsley Embossed Ceramic Storage Jar, £14

6. Victoriana Traditional Cotton & Wool Rug, £182

7. Set of 3 Tarts Candles, £8.64

8. Bramley Coffee Table, £775

 

 

I hope you enjoyed that, I know I did but I can't help get a little down on the fact the dream's so far away...oh well :) As always, don't hesitate to leave a comment, it makes my day reading and replying to them :)

 

Thanks for reading x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment