Friday 31 May 2013

May Favourites

 

 

 

 

Lo'Real Extra-Volume Collagene Waterproof Mascara
 
 
As you may already know, I'm always out to find the perfect mascara, and this one is definitely up there with the best. It has everything I could possible want in a mascara, it lengthens, seperates, doesn't clump and, because it's waterproof, it doesn't end up running down my face (which A LOT do). As I love it so much, I've been wearing the absolute crap out of it, and I would definitely recommend it!
 
 
Air Wick Colour Changing Candle
 
 
I was given this by my boyfriends grandmother and I absolutely LOVE it! Now, I know it's not a fancy blogger one, but, it's amazing!! As you can see from the picture above^, when it's lit, a colour appears from the base and changes slowly in a calming selection of colours. It also gives off a lovely, fresh, clean scent which disguises any bad odours.


Dainty Doll Abracadabra Concealer
 
 
I've written a review about this product on her before (here's the link), so if you want an in depth description, you can go and check it out.
I've been pretty lazy this month with my makeup routine, and this has been my secret weapon to fast, fuss free base. I use a small amount under the eyes and a heavier coverage around the nose and on any blemishes. It's great for blemishes/spots as it has healing properties which are designed to reduce/cure the effected area. Definitely worth the try...


Clinique Even Better Eyes

 

Now, I, from time to time, have quite bad dark circles around the eye area, so when I saw this, I was all over it... You only need a small amount to work under and around the eye and it instantly brightens and evens out the tone of the skin. I've been applying it almost everyday throughout May and the results have blown me away!!

 

 

Revlon Nail Enamel, 020 Pure Pearl

 

Now, I know this isn't really the most summery shade, but I've been absolutely loving it this month. It's a gorgeous shimmery pearl off white, which looks beautiful either as an all over colour or as French manicure tip. You can apply one or two coats depending on the depth of colour you want, and it leaves you with a stunning shimmery nail. It does, however, take a little while to dry so if you don't have much patients I would recommend using a fast drying topcoat, i.e. Rapid Dry by O.P.I.

 
 
Witch Blemish Pen
 

Now, this has been a real life saver throughout the course of this month. I ALWAYS have a spot somewhere on my face, which I always find IMPOSSIBLE to cover, but this has made it sooo much easier... You apply as much as you think's required onto any spots/blemishes and within 2 hours the appearance of the blemish reduces dramatically, which makes it far easier to disguise with concealer. I would definitely recommend it...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment