Monday 3 June 2013

Internet Picks | May

Hey, everyone :)
I thought it would be kinda cool to start monthly posts on what I've been enjoying (internet wise) throughout the month... So here's the first in a line of many...
 
 
 
So, just recently I upgraded to an iPhone (yes, I know, I'm way behind the trend..) and my friend suggested I download this app, something which she's now regretting... I am OBSESSED with the thing, I must send about 10 pictures a day of things that have amused/impressed me throughout the day. It's a totally free app (with no hidden costs) that sends images over the internet to those who also have the app. The only downfall is that you can't view images more than once, so don't send anything you want them to keep...
 
 

I've been a lover of the beautiful Lily Pebbles for months now, both on YouTube and on her blog, and this month has been no exception... Firstly, I adore the effortlessly chic layout and design of the blog, everything's easy to locate and there's no scrolling through endless amounts of advertisements,which I find makes a page look too cluttered and hard to focus. Secondly, It's easy viewing/reading. Her posts are mainly made up of well edited and informed images alongside informative text, which isn't long winded. This is definitely a woman who knows her stuff and I appriciate her opinion.

*Link to her lastest post*

 

 

Here's another person I've loved for a while now, the gorgeous Dolly bow bow. Now, she does have a blog (link here) but I mainly follow her on her YouTube channel... This girl is beautiful, inside and out. She has a sweet, bubbly, loving personality and isn't afraid to reveal her true self. Although the channel's mainly about beauty and fashion, she has a collection of videos where she shares her past sturggles i.e. bullying and suffering with acne...she's a great role model for teenage girls and there should be more genuine people like her on YouTube.
 
 

1bite2xshy

Art is something close to my heart and I love nothing more than browsing through endless amounts of talented artwork, and in doing that, I discovered this amazing artist... She has to be the most talented artist I've seen in a while. She has a gorgeous ornate, gothic style with a feminine twist. I urge anyone who appriciates art to look her up...she's definitely on my hot list right now!
 
 
Ok, so that was my May internet picks...I hope you all enjoyed that, I know I did :)
 
Thanks for reading x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment