Sunday 7 April 2013

Current Makeup Essentials | Eyes

 

Lipcoat - Now, you're probably wondering why on earth have I included Lipcoat in my eye essentials, well, the simple fact is, that's where I use it...I don't use it on my actual eyes but on the eyebrows. It's amazing for setting the brows and keeping them in place all day, and even over night... I sometimes leave them over night and when I get up the next day, I don't have to faff around putting them back on again... It is, of course great for sealing in lipsticks, but for now it's a brow saviour!
Maybelline The Rocket Vollum' Express Mascara - It's no secret how much I love this mascara, I think it's probably one of the best ones I've ever used... In no time at all you can get lovely, big lashes with just one application... I've read some reviews of people saying it dries up quickly, but I've had it for a few months now and I've seen no signs of that whatsoever! If you want to read more in detail about this porduct then scroll down and check out my review on it... But for now, I love it and I think you should all try it.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl, 005 Nude - I always seem to have tired looking eyes, so this product is a life saver for me! It's a beautiful beigey colour, which when applied to the water line, makes the eye brighten instantly...you don't want anymore than two coats, though, as it tends to leave clumps (not a good look...)... This is definitely one to re-purchase!
Sleek i-Devine Palette, 601 Au Naturel - When it comes to eye makeup, I'm not all that adventurous (unless it's a special occassion or I'm just messing around), so I tend to stick to natural colours that I know are gonna suit me (usualy goldy shades) and aren't too over the top to wear in the day time. Even though this palette is a collection of natural colours, it kinda forces me to mix it up a little as all shades are in one place and are easily accessible, and believe me, you can create all sorts of looks...from the natural, to a classic smokey eye...this makes it the perfect product to take from day to night, without taking up too much handbag space. It's definitely a staple every woman should have.
 
So, that was the second in the Current Makeup Essentials...there's only one more left...you guessed it...lips! So, if you're interested in that, be sure to keep an eye out.
Thanks for reading x

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try the nude eyeliner! I hear so many good things about it :)
    Mixed Beauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to, it's a life saver!! I don't think I mentioned this, but it's one of the softest eye pencils I've ever come across...and it lasts forever!!

      Thanks for the comment :) I'm just about to check out yours :)

      xxx

      Delete