Sunday 3 March 2013

Wish List Outfit #1

I'm always dreaming up new outfit that I know I won't be getting anytime soon...if ever!! This is maily because i'm a massive cheapskate! But also, I tend to forget...Forever, though, I've been wanting some dungarees...I just think they're awesome!! I definitely hope to get some before summer, but until then...



 

1. Topshop, £38 - These are exactly the kinda ones I want!... Because I'm rather short (5'4), I don't like anything too long, so shorts are perfect for my size and shape (curvy). I also love the shade of denim, so versatile!

2. ASOS, £40 - I'm a big fan of ankle boots, and I'm loving these... I don't think they're particularly versatile, but for this outfit they work beautifully! They'd also look good teamed up with a maxi skirt...but as I said, I don't like long things...

3. Dolly Bow Bow, £15 - Ever since I saw Dolly Bow Bow launch her new range on YouTube, I've been lusting over these bad boys... I love anything that's a bit out there, and I think these are soo amazing!! They give the outfit a really cute pop of colour and stops it looking too bland... I do worry, though, that they could be a little heavy... Regardless, if I had them I would wear them everyday (even if the sun wasn't shining)!!

4. Topshop, £35 - I do like a blouse, and I think this one's really cute... You could wear it in all sorts of ways...in or over shorts and trousers, tucked into skirts, under jumpers...all sorts!! Simply beautiful...

5. ASOS, £35 - Last but not least, this marvel... I love the gold horse plaque and the tassel zip, it makes it look so classy, and would make me look classy if I had it... I love it when something looks way more expensive than it actually is, and this does... I think they have a couple with different animals...I think I saw one with an owl and another with a bunny rabbit...so cute!:) 


Anyway, that's it. I realise it may be a tad too summery for this time of year, but I don't care!! I want to wear it and I don't mind freezing in the process!!  x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment