Monday 4 March 2013

Most and Least Favourites This Week #2

Love

Jemma Kidd Concealer Duo in Fair

Considering it's the fairest shade, the darker one (which intended for spots & blemishes) is far too dark for my skin tone. You can mix it with the lighter one to make it more your colour, but as my skin's so dry, I prefer to use a liquid concealer... Anyway, back to why I love it... Recently, I've discovered that the lightest shade is great for erasing dark circles around the eyes (and I have really  bad circles!). After I've applied primer, I put a small amount on my ring finger and rub/press it into the dark areas. 


It instantly illuminates the eyes and give you a really nice healthy glow... It's perfect to use as a hilighter underneath foundation to give you a radiant, lit from within look. Or it's great for those days when you can't be bothered with makeup but want a glowly, healthy look... I absolutely love it and I will be re-purchasing this bad boy for sure!! 


Hate

Bourjois Rose de Jaspe Blusher

When I fist got this, I absolutely loved it...the colour way perfect, the pay off great and it smelt amazing...but, oh how things change...


Ok, so, the other day I thought I would use a little of, what I thought, was a trusty product...I was wrong. Using a brush, I tried everything I could, but no pay off. I pressed hard with my finger and got a little, but nowhere near as good as when I got it (2 months ago)... It's such a shame because it really was a beautiful colour, one of my favourites in fact...and the nice smell has gone:(... I really hope it decides to magically work again one day, but until then, I can safely say I won't be re-purchasing!


Most Used

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer


Just like everyone else, I'm obsessed with this concealer! I use it everyday without fail... It's the best coverage I've ever had from a concealer...but, it does get a bit cakey from time to time and isn't ideal for severely dry areas. At the moment, I'm having to avoid using it around the nose as i noticed it was leaving little clumps and basically just looked gross... Regardless, I still love it for its coverage and will definitely be getting it again!!


So, that's it this week guys... I hope you enjoyed :) x
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love that Jemma Kidd concealer too! Great blog - followed! :)

    labelsandlipsticks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great:) I really wasn't sure about it at first but it's turned me good and proper!... :) thank you, I like yours too, just followed:) oh and tea enthusiast?...ME TOO!!:D I'm a Yorkshire Tea lass... x

      Delete
  2. im a new beauty blogger & i would enjoy it if you check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a little browse and I liked it:) just followed!!:) xx

      Delete
  3. oo thanks for the review:) lovely blog, followed!

    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome:) and thank you!:D I just followed you:) I think your blog is great:) xxx

      Delete