Friday 8 March 2013

Wardrobe Favourites #1

Studded Chelsea Boots





 
Forever I'd been desperate for a pair of Chelsea Boots...and then I found these bad boys!! Without a doubt, these have to be my favourite pair of boots!...I discovered them on eBay and got them for a round £17, which I didn't think was too bad... I've been a fan of the 'studded' trend (but haven't really found anything to suit me), so I love the fact they're covered in little, round, golden studs...which makes them look classy and stylish without being intimidating like larger or spiked studs... When I first got them out of the box, I noticed they were a little narrow, which worried me because I thought they might be painful...but I was wrong...they're SUPER comfy!! And leather is really soft and supple, which just adds to the comfort!... They're definitely my favourite pair of boots I own!! Great quality for money, too!! x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment