Monday 14 January 2013

A Few Of My Favourite Things - Beauty

 

Lo'Real Lumi Magique - As someone with EXTREMELY dry skin I struggle to find a foundation that won't make me all flakey and generally gross, but this product is AMAZING!!..it has a lovely creamy texture and blends into the skin seamlessly...it does, however, have a slightly shiny finish, which is nothing that can't be fixed with a dab of powder, but isn't ideal for those with oily skin... All in all though, I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin that's struggling to find a foundation to suit them.

Max Factor Mastertouch Undereye Concealer - This is my favourite Undereye concealer as it manages to disguise any dark patches under and and around the eye area. It's also great at taking out any redness around the nose...it doesn't, however, conceal any blemishes or spots, which is acceptable as its not meant for such things... It's a decent product and does what it says on the tin.

Sleek Au Naturel Palette - In my opinion, this pallet is a staple for any girls make up bag! It's got a beautiful array of colours to take you from day to night, which is good for those who work late and then have to rush off to a night do... It also has the right shades to create and brow colour desired...particular favourites of mine are Bark and Noir, which when mixed create the perfect shade I need.

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara - I got this mascara at Christmas and I love it! It curls my lashes perfectly and builds up beautifully without any lashes clumping together (urge, I HATE that!!). Now, as someone who's body temperature is abnormally high most of the time, I need something's that's not going to leave me with smudges all down my face and this nails it! It says in place most of the day with very little movement...an absolute winner!!

Benefit Erase Paste - This product is great for discarding any spots or blemishes without leaving that flakey thing you get when use concealer on them. It really dose erase all those imperfections, and with the tiniest amount!! I always apply it before foundation as I think it really blends in better that way but each to their own...

Benefit 'That Gal' - I havent had this product long but I can see this being an essential in the summer season as it looks amazing applied just on its own... It gives your skin an instant radiance and balances out any discolouration... I wouldn't say it's particularly moisturising, but it doesn't cause any flaking...as keeping your foundation in place it seems pretty standard but I would recommend it to anyone, purely on the basis of how amazing it makes your skin look...you go gal!

Benefit Triple Performing Face Emulsion - I adore this product!! I use it every morning without fail... It makes my skin so beautifully soft and is a perfect base for foundation as it packs in super amounts of moisture, which is perfect for my scaley, old witch skin...

Revoln Lip Butter - *drools* god I love this!!..I struggle to find a lipstick that won't make cling to every crack or flake of skin so this product is perfect for me as its got a soft balmy texture but can be built up to get the same intense colour of a normal lipstick... Superb!!

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - As well as my skin being severely dry, its also sensitive to most cleansers out there, but not this one... It leaves your skin feeling smooth and free of any dry patches... As well as that, it smells devine!! It's not the cheapest but it's well worth it...

 

I would love to hear what your favourites are at the moment:) C x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment