Saturday 8 December 2012

Festive Fashion

Hiya everyone, it's...





I LOVE Christms...the twinkling lights, the exchanging of presents, the luscious feast...everything about it excites me immensely!! It's also party season which means lots of shopping trying to find that perfect festive outfit... So, I decided to put together a few outfits from various retailers to help spark your inspiration..

 
Another thing I love about the Christmas period is being able to wear a cute festive jumper with a skipping reindeer or a skiing penguin... Here's a selection of a few of my favourites from online stores...
 
I hope you find the perfect party outfit this season and have a very, merry Christmas...C x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. love these outfits!!

    please take a look at my blog :)

    http://emma-sally.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete