Tuesday 15 January 2013

FOTD

Au Naturel...

Today, like most days, I went for a natural looking makeup that still enhanced my best feature (my eyes)... I would love to be able to get away with wearing bright lipsticks or make my eyes smoulder with kohl, but it's impossible!!...I ALWAYS end up looking like a sad clown with lipstick smudged all over my skin and eyeliner slowly Making its way own my face... This is why I like to play it safe with a simple look that does its job!

Face - Benefit 'That Gal' primer, Benefit Erase Paste, MaxFactor Mastertouch Undereye concealer, Lo'Real Lumi Magique foundation

Eyes - From Sleeks Au Naturel Palette: Bark and Noir on the brow, Taupe across the lid, Mineral Earth through the crease, Noir to line... MaxFactor Eye Brightening mascara in Black Pearl

Cheeks - Sleek Contour Kit to contour and highlight, Bourjois Rose de Jaspe blusher through the cheek bone and on the apples of the cheek

Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

 

What are you wearing today?...C x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment