Friday 14 June 2013

Kerry's Face | Smokey Eye

Hey there :)

So, as some of you may know, I love messing around with makeup and creating different looks but sometimes I get a little bored of my own face... Because of this, I enticed one of my friends (Kerry) to be my guinea pig, and here's the result...

 
 

 

 

 

Products Used

 

1. M.A.C Studio Fix Plus Powder Foundation

2. Sleek Blush, Rose Gold

3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

4. Sleek Contour Kit, Light

5. Ardell Individual Lashes

6. Lo'Real Carresse, Dating Coral

7. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

8. Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

9. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Ivory

10. Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer

11. Sleek Au Naturel Palette

12. Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner

 

 

I hope you all enjoyed that :) I know I did...

 

Thanks for reading x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment