Thursday 23 May 2013

Kat Von D Makeup Look

So, I enjoyed doing my last post so much I've only gone and done another inspired look, and this time it's the gorgeous Kat Von D... Now, I know a lot of people will disagree with me here, but, I LOVE tattoos!! I find myself getting lost for hours browsing through various tattoo sites, and If I thought it would suit me, I too would be as heavily inked as she is!! As well as her amazing ink, her makeup is as equally unique... Based on a healthy, glowing skin, she combines bold eyes and lips with a heavy contour and statement brows. Not a lot of people could pull off such a heavy look (especially on a daily bases like herself), but Kat Von D pulls it off beautifully. So, without further or do, here's my inspired look...enjoy!...

 


 


Products Used


 

1. Sleek Au Naturel Palette

2. Sleek Blush, Rose Gold

3. Models Own Lipgloss, Red Hot

4. Benefit Bad Gal Liner

5. Sleek Contour Kit

6. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Diva Red

7. Lo'Real Lumi Magique Liquid Foundation

8. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

9. Flamingo Gel Liner (available on eBay)

10. The Rocket Vollum' Mascara

11. MaxFactor Masterpiece Eyeliner

Others : Fit Me Concealer under the eyes

Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Highlighting Concealer on cheek bones, down the nose, on the forehead and on the brow bone.

 

 

Ok, so that's everything for today, I hope you enjoyed it, and maybe got a little inspiration... As as always, don't hesitate to leave me a comment so we can have a good old chat :) Oh, and I would like to point out that instead of the usual sparkle Kat Von D wears, I decided to for a more matte look, just incase you were wondering...:)

 

 

Thanks for reading x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment