Thursday 2 May 2013

A Little Wishlist...

 

1. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath, £31 - I LOVE having a long, candle lit soak, and I must say, this one sounds devine...

Laura Mercier Crème Brulee Honey Bath is a new twist on luxury that leaves skin feeling fresh and supple. Transform your bath into a decadent honey moisture bath with foaming bubbles by twirling the wooden honey dipper under running water – step in and escape from your daily worries. Natural ingredients help firm, lift and tone skin, while vitamins A and E moisturize and condition. The delicious scent fragrances water, relaxes the senses with a softly scented veil and leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and supple. The Crème Brulee scent is a rich caramel and crème, with subtle nuances of French Vanilla beans and white musk. 300g.

(Site Description)

Who wouldn't want this, right?

 

2. Topshop Creme Blush, Prime Time, £6 - I love using creme blushers, and this one is gorgeous! It's a really gorgeous rosey coral, which would be the perfect addition to my summer blusher collection... In the site description, it claims to give the skin a natural luminous, radiant finish...I MUST have it!!

 

3. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes, £28 - I love palettes, they take up less space and everything's in one place so you don't risk loosing your favourite shade... This one looks gorgeous!! As you probably know, I'm a big fan of natural shades, so this one is right up my street...and the packaging is gorgeous!

 

4. Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulous Dry Shampoo, £12 - Ever since I saw the April Favourites video by essiebutton, I have been desperate to get my hands on this bad boy, especially as, just like her, I've recently got a fringe... I think this will be great for those warmer days when my hair needs a bit of a de-grease...and the packaging is super cute!

 

5. Models Own Fruit Pastel Box Set, £20 - Now the sun's shining, I feel the need to jump on the pastel band wagon, and what's better than these beauties?... When dry, they apparently amit a subtle fruity scent which matches their name, and they fitted with the retro 'scratch and sniff'. I love the idea of having a fruity scented nail polish as normal varnish tends to make me suffer from extreme headaches, so this will make a pleasant change.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment