Saturday 16 March 2013

'Prime It!' | Technic Illuminating Face Prime

Benefit 'that gal' Primer, £21.50       Technic 'prime it' Illuminating Face Powder, £3.99

As you can see from the picture above, the 'prime it' packaging is ALOT like the packaging of 'that gal' by Benefit, which is the main reason I decided to get it... They also have similar claims in that they're both designed to brighten the face... Now, I'm not saying they're dupes, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the one by Technic...



 

 

So, I've had this product for about a week now and I've been using it everyday since... To start with, it has a beautiful, creamy texture, which when applied, feels lovely and moisturising (which is perfect for dry skin like mine)... You do, however, only need to use a small amount (about a pea size) for the entire face as when it's blended, it leaves tiny, little glitter particles (almost like a highlighter) all over the face... At first, I was a bit scared by all the glitter, but once you've applied your foundation, it leaves you with a nice, dewy finish...which makes it the perfect product for those days when your skin feels like it needs a real boost. 



 

 
 
As you can see from above ^^, the product claims to even out your complexion and minimize any imperfections... Now, I didn't really have much faith in these claims, but a little part of me desperately hoped they would be true...unfortunately, i was right. I saw absolutely no difference in my complexion and imperfections what so ever, so it's definitely not a miracle worker... It's just a really nice product to give you a lovely, bright, luminous complexion...which I think it pretty good going for £3.99!...definitely one to try.
 

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment