Saturday 9 February 2013

Looks of the Movies - Babydoll

 

 
 

Sucker Punch has to one of the most amazing films I have ever seen!! Parallel universes, tons of action and dancing girls in beautiful outfits...it's everything you could ask for... As Babydoll is the leading character, I thought it only right to create an inspired look...

 

Steal the Look

Skirt - ASOS, £25

Top - New Look, £4.99

Shoes - ASOS, £237

Nars The Multiple - £29

Screw Ring - Topshop, £6.50

 

I thought i'd mention that I chose Nars The Multiple as it can be used for practically everything..cheeks, eyes, lips, body...Babydoll's make up is very basic and uses lots of nude tones so this product is perfect!...I love this look and would totally rock it (if I didn't have so many roles) on a night out or in the summer, substituting the heels for a basic pair of black flats... Anyway, I hope you enjoy this look and get inspired :) x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment