Thursday 10 July 2014

Say "Yes To" Skincare





 
 

 
Over the past month my skin has been in terrible condition, tons of breakouts, blackheads, dryness, greasiness...you name it, my skin has had it. In a desperate bid to restore my skin back to some kind of acceptable standard, I've been obsessed with finding the perfect skincare! I've trawled the videos of many a You Tuber trying to find the perfect products, and when I heard Lilly Pebbles talk about the Yes to Brightening Facial Wipes, I instantly purchased them, along with a few other items of theirs...

  

Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes - Since discovering these a month ago, I'm already on my second pack and absolutely loving them. They're exfoliating wipes designed to clean, refresh and clear the skin of impurities. Although they're exfoliating wipes they're extremely gentle and appear and feel just like a normal cleansing wipe, although, what's brilliant about these is the amount of liquid they contain. In one swipe it’s literally like you've lathered up a really gentle cleanser, rinsed it off and left you with beautifully gorgeous, hydrating skin. As they have so much product, they remove makeup effortlessly and are great to use as a morning cleanse if you're lacking time. Another thing I love is the refreshing scent of grapefruit, it's an instant pick me up!
After using them for about a month, I've seen a noticeable difference in the condition of my skin, its clearer, hydrated and has a lovely glow. Definitely a must have!

 

Yes to Tomatoes Combination skin

 Clearing Facial Mask - I'm a bit obsessed by face masks, I'm constantly trying different ones and I do one almost every night and this one has fast becoming a favourite. It has a really nice thick clay texture and dries almost as soon as it’s on the skin and only takes five minutes to take effect and then you just wash it off with a damp wash cloth, finished by a splash of cold water. It leaves your skin feeling really soft, pampered and free of any flakiness. Its intended purpose is to balance the skin and clear it of impurities, something which I can definitely say it has done for me.  

Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer - This is the sister of the facial mask, the much taller, hotter sister. It contains the same skin clearing properties as the mask and it's extremely hydrating, which I need as I have quite hydrated skin most of the time. It's really thick, which I love, and you only need one pump for the entire face and you're good to go! Very much like the face wipes, it leaves the skin with healthy, luminous skin and keeps the moisture and the glow going all day. It works well underneath makeup as well and doesn't feel too greasy and uncomfortable like many moisturizers can, it's just the perfect moisturizer, especially for anyone looking for a clearer, even complexion.
 

All of these products have found a special place in my heart and what I love is the fact that the Yes to brand uses over 90% natural ingredients in their products so you're not damaging your skin with harsh chemicals, just feeding them with lovely natural goodness. I got my products from Feel Unique but they're also available in Boots so next time you're in there give them a look!

 

 

Thanks for reading x  

No comments:

Post a Comment