Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Woman In Love | Essie Watermelon




Like many beauty bloggers, I'm obsessed by nail products, especially Essie and when I saw this shade I instantly fell in love. Now, I would like to stress that the camera really doesn't do the shade any justice, infact the colours way off! In real life, it's a succulant cross between a watermelon and raspberries instead of the orange red hue you see before you... 

Anyway, why have I fallen so hopelessly?...Well, to start with, the colour is so beautifully chic and goes with just about anything. It's the perfect way to inject a splash of berry without having to stretch too far out of your comfort zone. It's a shade that would look stunning on every type of skin tone and it lasts for ages. Even now, after about a week, it's still going strong with absolutely no chipping and you don't even need a topcoat, the finish professional enough on it's own. Another thing I love about this product, and just about all Essie's polishes, is that it's fast and easy to apply. The brush covers quite a large amount of the nail and the percision is rather impressive. I encourange all of you to check this one out, I dare you not to love it.
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment